Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?
Food is very important to all living things as it gives us energy to do our daily routine. We can get food either from buying them at a restaurant or even prepare it by ourselves at home. Either way, we can still enjoy our meal and get the energy needed for our life. But which method benefits us most?
I prefer eating at a food stands or restaurant because it can save my time in order to prepare the food. I don’t have to go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients and then spend some more time to cook the food from the raw materials bought at the supermarket. At the supermarket, I just have to look at menu, order the food that I wanted to eat and then just wait for the food to be served. While waiting, I can do other things such as reading the newspaper or even do my assignments.
Besides, preparing food at home requires cooking skills and unfortunately I am not a good cook. For a person like me, it is better to eat at a restaurant and eat food made by qualified and skilful chef. If I try to prepare it on my own, I might spend a lot of time to do it and the food might not taste as good as I wanted. I don’t want to waste my time preparing a food that tastes bad.
On the other hand, I can meet a lot of people and make friends with them. For example, when I have become a regular customer, I can identify either the customer who come to the restaurant is a new customer or a regular. If I see them having difficulties in selecting the food I will come to them and let they know what are the special menu offered by the restaurant. If I prepare the food and eat it at home, I will not invite some strangers coming to my home just to taste my food that might not tastes good. It will be very humiliating for me. If I want to invite someone to eat at my home, I have to make sure that the food is good.
In conclusion, eating at a restaurant is more beneficial than preparing them ourselves and eats at home. This is because, eating at restaurant will save my time preparing the food and I don’t require any cooking skills to have my meal and lastly I can make new friends while eating at a restaurant

No comments:
Post a Comment