I don't realize the last time i wrote here was on my birthday. I was very bz with mini projects and final exam in the last 2 months. I'm at home now... watching movies and series i downloaded in the last semester and eat and eat and eat again. Wajdi called a few days ago, telling me that he wanted to meet me during school break. I hope more people can join us "the more the marrier".
I'll write more later,ok. Bye bye for now!
I'll write more later,ok. Bye bye for now!

4 comments:
count me in plissss~ but set the date earlier. afraid that i got other plans...
im not so sure bout dat.
i thought its gonna be boys only.
well,u girls hav some kinda 'meeting' on june 15 if im not mistaken.
erkkk.. boys only? racist~!!! btw, i dont think i can make it with the girls dat 15th. so how if u make it boys-girls outing. hehehe >_<
i dont know.
let me ask wajdi 1st.
Post a Comment