1 October 2008

Happy Eid ul-Fitr

Today, all the muslims around the world are celebrating Eid ul-Fitr. This morning, i'll be wearing black baju melayu, the one I bought 3 years ago. I don't know why whenever I want to buy a new one, suddenly I'll change my mind and forget about it. But its ok. Maybe i'll buy new one next year. This year, my house is full with food for raya. I don't know if they can be finished but i'll try to finished it by myself . I don't know what else to write. Maybe some other time, i'll write again. I'll be v-busy after raya. A lot of tests are waiting. I wish this sem will end earlier. I want to finish watching Japanese & Korean dramas dvd. (yang dah berlambak-lambak tu )

I would like to wish u all 'Happy Eid ul-Fitr', Maaf zahir batin.

No comments: