おかえり。。。 Ah...it's a tiring day. I went out from 10 am and came back home just now. I went out with my ex-schoolmates, Wajdi and Bob. I met them in front of Starbucks Cafe in Megamall Kuantan at 10.30 am. Then we decided to watch movie in GSC and went to the 3rd floor to buy the tickets. We bought 3 tickets for watching 'Star Wars : Clone Wars', the 1st 3D animation from the Star Wars Movie Series at 2 pm. It was still early and we went to the Megalanes to play bowling. Wajdi scored the highest points among the 3 of us. I was in the 2nd place and Bob is third. It was a new experience for Bob as he never play bowling before.
Then we went to the Karaoke Box and Sing Sing Sing like we used to do in our schooldays. But at that time, it was 4 of us. The other one is Nodox. He's in Indianapolis, USA now. I hope he's doing fine there.. ( Wei, balik la. Kitorg rindu ni )
After that, we performed Zohor prayer. The movie was about to start. We bought popcorns and mineral water. The movie finished around 4 pm and we walked to Kuantan Parade after that.
We have our lunch at Pizza Hut. We ordered a set that contains 4 small pizza's, 4 soup of the day, 2 garlic bread, 4 glasses of Coke,and 2 cups of ice cream. We talked about our study and other ex-schoolmates. ( Bukan mengumpat tau ).
After finished eating, we walked from Kuantan Parade to the Bus Station. On our way there, we met 2 other ex-schoolmates, Farid and Pok Seh. We had a little chat and continue walking to the bus station and went home.. I hope we can go out again some other time.....

1 comment:
tetb aku rasa sedeyh~
rasa rindu kt nodox laaaa
da la xsmpt jmp dia b4 fly
korg pn hang out xajak aku kannn
janji ari2 nk bawak aku
kecik hatiii~
Post a Comment